Friday, June 27, 2014

Doctor Who and Mrs. Whatsit

For a change of pace, I recently decided to buy a bow tie to wear to church and other fun events from time to time. I also had the matching jacket already at home, so I was able to put together a Doctor Who ensemble (of the 11th Doctor/Matt Smith variety) for church two Sundays ago.

Unless you've been living in a cave, "Doctor Who" has been a popular British science fiction TV series for more than 50 years now, and I discovered it only recently via several references at improv shows and through watching the episodes of the modern series on Netflix.


After church, my friend Alex and I drove to the nearby TARDIS (the Doctor's mode of transportation/time travel) up on Bountiful Boulevard, just across the street from the Bountiful temple, for the above photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment