Sunday, August 3, 2014

Chantel's and Jordan's Wedding

There's a whole lot of Jordans in the family: my first cousin Jared's boy Jordan, who is currently serving a mission in Hermosillo, Mexico; my second cousin Sydney's husband, Jordan; and even my one-year-old nephew, Christian Jordan. Well, another Jordan was added Friday when my second cousin Chantel married a Jordan of her own.

I was rather sick the night before and the morning of the wedding, which was held at the Draper LDS temple. Later that afternoon, however, I was feeling somewhat better, and I ventured down to Provo for the reception. It was good to finally meet my new cousin Jordan, who is a great guy and is obviously well loved by Scott and Claudia and the rest of their family.

I was able to snap a photo of Chantel and Jordan cutting their cake:


Jenna and McKenna, often seen hanging out together at our various family functions, enjoyed some of the refreshments:


. . . while Dave entertained everyone with a story:

No comments:

Post a Comment