Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The Gobblewonker Rises!

Hello, and welcome to The Gobblewonker!

This is the blog page on which I will feature photographs and videos of me and my family members, friends, fellow improvisers, co-workers, random strangers, etc., mainly for the purposes of maintaining my own personal history. But all other friends and acquaintances are more than welcome to share in the journey.

Why the name Gobblewonker? I'm a "Gravity Falls" fan. It's a clever, unique name and easy to remember. More or less.

Also, the name was available here on blogger.com.

Today, I'm posting a few short video clips of recent happenings, both on stage and behind the scenes, from some of our recent Improvables performances. Included are Parker's portrayal of Lactose, the Intolerant:


Lorin trying to balance atop Charlotte's stilt thingies in the green room:


. . . and Parker and his backup singers performing a boy band song for a girl in the audience named "Camille."


I'm truly fortunate to be able to share the stage with some truly talented individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment